Intake Manifold Abs Pressure PID problems

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
cobra502
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Intake Manifold Abs Pressure PID problems

Post by cobra502 »

Please tell me what I’m doing wrong. I set my Trinity up to log data. Using the PID “Intake Manifold Abs Pressure” and selecting “kPa” as the Display Unit. I create a log, replay it on the Trinity and everything is good.

Now, I copy the log to my computer, start up Dataviewer, load the log file and the PID “Intake Manifold Abs Pressure” is reading “psi” instead of “kPa”.

What’s going on? Thanks for any help.
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Intake Manifold Abs Pressure PID problems

Post by mikel »

thats how its recorded, the trinity is just displaying it as kpa for you on the screen, in DV, you can change the display units as well to show kpa.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”