2008 Sierra 5.3 tunning help

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
travis1995
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:16 pm

2008 Sierra 5.3 tunning help

Post by travis1995 »

Hey new to the trinity and tunning , I am running the trinity tune on my truck witch is the 91 tune for the 5.3, I was all wondering what I could change up for more power , better throttle response and just overall performance,
Thanks I appriciate it,
Travis :D
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2008 Sierra 5.3 tunning help

Post by mikel »

Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”