PCM swap on 2015 Ram

Post questions about your Trinity for your Dodge/Jeep/Chrysler vehicles here.

Moderator: mikel

Post Reply
Blowenblu
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:27 am

PCM swap on 2015 Ram

Post by Blowenblu »

Can someone tell if the mileage for odometer is stored in PCM ?
And if so, I get service done on Ram with OEM PCM say at (5000 mi),
I get home and put DS PCM in truck and run it until next service due, say (8000 mi).
I put the OEM PCM back in to take truck in for service.
Is the odometer going to read (5000 mi) again????
I think that would void my warranty when they see mileage never changed.
Or is the mileage stored somewhere else in Vehicle? :?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58778
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: PCM swap on 2015 Ram

Post by mikel »

the odometer will never change.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Blowenblu
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:27 am

Re: PCM swap on 2015 Ram

Post by Blowenblu »

Thanks for the reply Mikel.

Thats good news!
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity Dodge Gas”