Need help with Log Info
Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:12 pm
I have a 2006 300 SRT, and started with the 91 CAI tune. Then when I learned that the CAI tune is the 93 tune I loaded that one. I love it, seems like quite a difference over stock tune. While I had this tune in I ran a few logs, one or two street driving, and one full throttle though a few gears. Then I changed to the gas miser tune and did the same logs.
I was wondering if you could review them and make sure everything looks OK. I am going to put the 93 CAI tune back in (labeled just "CAI"), and didn't know if I should be adjusting the spark or WOT settings to get a better tune. Let me know if you see any issues with the logs, or if there is anything you could do to make it better.
As far as "mods", I have a true CAI with K&N filter. i only ever use Mobil 93 octane gas, seems to work very well.
I was wondering if you could review them and make sure everything looks OK. I am going to put the 93 CAI tune back in (labeled just "CAI"), and didn't know if I should be adjusting the spark or WOT settings to get a better tune. Let me know if you see any issues with the logs, or if there is anything you could do to make it better.
As far as "mods", I have a true CAI with K&N filter. i only ever use Mobil 93 octane gas, seems to work very well.