I own a 2004 Chevy Tahoe Z71, Off Road Package, 4x4, Vortex 5.3 Liter Engine, It also has the tow Haul Mode..
I have put the K&N 5700 Series Air Intake on it. I have replaced the stock Plug Wires with the MSD Super Conductor 8.5mm plug wires. I also replaced the stock spark plugs with E3 spark plugs.
I beleive that it already had a modified exhaust on it when I purchased it. I do not know what it is. It was loud prior to me putting the K&N Air Intake on it.
The tires where also previously changed from the stock 265/75R17 to 305/70R16. There was no difference on my odometer and still reads exact mph, etc.
Today I was at a performance shop looking at the Predator. I was advised that my Tahoe would use the U7193.
I have already been useing the 91 Octane for better performance and better mpg.
My questions are:
1. Would the Predator U7193 give me a noticible HP increase?
2. Would I have to set the setting manualy or could I use the Performance tune and let Predator set the upgrades by itself just by clicking yes or no?
3. Are there updates for this U7193? If so, is it as easy as just plugging the Predator into my USB and downloading any updates?
3a. Also would I have to buy a program to run the predator on my computer, this way when it was pluged into the USB my computer, my computer would know what it is?
Thanks for any help with my questions.
Predator U7193
Moderator: mikel
- mikel
- Posts: 58778
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Predator U7193
1. Yes, about 15rwhp on your 5.3
2. The tunes are already created in the tool, there is no need to modify or set them up. Basically yes/no.
3. This tool has not needed an update in some time, but to be updated it must come back here to our offices. The updates are free to the original owner of a Predator.
4. We provide free PC interface software that can be downloaded to your PC from our website that will allow you to save files from the Predator to the PC or vice-versa.
Thanks
2. The tunes are already created in the tool, there is no need to modify or set them up. Basically yes/no.
3. This tool has not needed an update in some time, but to be updated it must come back here to our offices. The updates are free to the original owner of a Predator.
4. We provide free PC interface software that can be downloaded to your PC from our website that will allow you to save files from the Predator to the PC or vice-versa.
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]