FAN TEMPS AND CAGS

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
The Yav
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:05 pm

FAN TEMPS AND CAGS

Post by The Yav »

Gents,
I wanted to use stock tune and modify Fan Temps (turn on at 190), eliminate CAGS and Throttle Boost to 20%. When I went to modify tune followed the instructions after answering the questions I got a * by CAGS and Throttle Boost none by Fan Temps. Driving the car when the parameters are met the 1-4 shift lite comes on and the CAGS shifts to 4th gear. In addition I do not hear the fans coming on at 190 degrees. Any suggestions?
PS If I add your 91 Octane tune is the increase HP and TQ at the rear wheels or flywheel. Thanks in Advance!
v/r
Steve
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: FAN TEMPS AND CAGS

Post by 06MonteSS »

what's the vehicle year, model, engine??

throttle boost is only on 2014, 2015 trucks & vettes..

and on those vehicles, you can not change fan temps.. only the percentage of power that the fans run at, at given temps.. you can't change the temps.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
The Yav
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:05 pm

Re: FAN TEMPS AND CAGS

Post by The Yav »

Sorry MonteSS,
2015 Z06...Copy on fan Temp. The program will not let me choose % of increase on the fans.
The Yav
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”