2014 Silverado 5.3 with 3.08 gears
Posted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:34 pm
Hi
Just got my Trinity programmer and loaded up the 87 canned tune with firm shift. Here is my settings, DOD off, Speed limit off, increased max rpms 400, TM off, adjust to 3.08 and set proper tire size. I am having an issue under WOT where the truck bangs hard at the 2 to 3 shift. I originally had 15 % added to throttle boost and backed it off to 0. still bangs. tried reducing pressure WOT 2 to 3 shift minus 10%. still bangs. What can I do to get rid of this super hard shift between 2-3 other than go back to stock. Any help is welcome. Oh I forgot to mention I am new here and this is my first post. Thanks
Just got my Trinity programmer and loaded up the 87 canned tune with firm shift. Here is my settings, DOD off, Speed limit off, increased max rpms 400, TM off, adjust to 3.08 and set proper tire size. I am having an issue under WOT where the truck bangs hard at the 2 to 3 shift. I originally had 15 % added to throttle boost and backed it off to 0. still bangs. tried reducing pressure WOT 2 to 3 shift minus 10%. still bangs. What can I do to get rid of this super hard shift between 2-3 other than go back to stock. Any help is welcome. Oh I forgot to mention I am new here and this is my first post. Thanks