In tune won't Calibrate on 2014 Ram

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
Reaper051
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:59 am

In tune won't Calibrate on 2014 Ram

Post by Reaper051 »

I plugged it into my truck and it said it needs calibrated for my truck and I went through the download and plugged it in and it said it still needed calibrated. Now when I plug it into my computer it says 68153790AE and won't do anything. Please help!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: In tune won't Calibrate on 2014 Ram

Post by mikel »

please post the info.xml file from the intune drive.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”