Closing with people on hold

Please give us suggestions on how to serve you better!

Moderator: mikel

realolds

Closing with people on hold

Post by realolds »

I called and the message said I was third in line and estimated 15 minute wait, I ended up waiting on hold for a hour then realized you closed and left me there, REAL NICE OF YOU :blowup:
dang

Re: Closing with people on hold

Post by dang »

I apologize, we are working on updating the phone system.
Daniel Gomberg
Tech Support
Phone: (561)-908-0040
Fax: (561) 431-0429
OfWolfAndRon

Post by OfWolfAndRon »

This just happened to me also. I needed to get in touch with your Technical Support department. It being Friday, I expected some kind of wait time, but wanted to get this resolved before having to wait the weekend. I initiated the call around 4:30pm eastern time, noting your website states that technical support hours are until 6:00pm. After holding until exactly 5:50pm (notably before the purported 6:00pm), the hold music and messages stopped playing, moments later I was unceremoniously disconnected. I attempted to call back, only to be greeted by the after-hours message. Side note, the voice message states that you can press "0" to leave a message; only when I pressed "0" I was told it was not a valid entry.
For spending $500.00+ on a Trinity unit (my second unit, after owning an inTune), I would hope that Diablo would offer better service to their customers. I am deeply disappointed.
mikel

Post by mikel »

sorry about that, please feel free to email us anytime if you have a question, or post it here and I will help you out.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
06MonteSS

Post by 06MonteSS »

and I think that contact us page has not been updated.. the contact hours, as indicated at the bottom of the site pages, are MON-FRI 8 AM - 5 PM (EST)
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net