New to forum

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
Angel_vasquez
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:18 am

New to forum

Post by Angel_vasquez »

I was reading on the Diablo page about custom tunes. I was wanting to get some info on that. And how do I go about getting one? TIA
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: New to forum

Post by 06MonteSS »

what's the year, model, engine of your GM vehicle?

Any mods done to it?

And you already have a Trinity?
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”