Need help with car running too rich after LTH & CAI mod.
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:42 pm
I have a 2013 Camaro SS L99 (Automatic) as I just installed a Cold air intake (K&N Typhoon) and 1 7/8 Long tube headers with test pipes (catless connection) and it seems the car is very sluggish, shifts a little late and just not acting right overall. I also get a CEL code that reads that its running too rich. Can one of the mods please help to atleast get the car into safe parameters just until I can get a custom tune down the road?
I just don't want any engine damage or anything going wrong from it running too rich and acting the way it is at the moment. At the moment I am running the Diablo Tune (93 octane) with TQM on and Hard shifting for the Transmission. Feedback and help would be appreciated!
I just don't want any engine damage or anything going wrong from it running too rich and acting the way it is at the moment. At the moment I am running the Diablo Tune (93 octane) with TQM on and Hard shifting for the Transmission. Feedback and help would be appreciated!