No support for trinity 05 corvette
-
richardski
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:52 am
No support for trinity 05 corvette
I'm sure this gets covered a lot but I couldn't find solid information through searching. I have a 2005 corvette Ls2 T56 with a vararam cold air intake and MagnaFlow cat back and I am running 91 octane. I plugged in my trinity which has been updated to the 1r13o gm file. But after opening the performance box on the tuner I only show options for modify stock tune and the factory back up. When I clicked modify it backed up the factory tune but won't allow me to do anything else and gave me the error to call for support. I have attached the factory backup that I exported off of the device. Are there any premade tunes for my car?
- Attachments
-
- PCM_596660597180.grg
- (39.51 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
- mikel
- Posts: 58771
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: No support for trinity 05 corvette
you have a very old cal on that car, Id strongly advise having the car updated at a dealer then try the tuner again 
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
-
richardski
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:52 am
Re: No support for trinity 05 corvette
So you want me to go to the dealer and have the pcm reflashed?
Re: No support for trinity 05 corvette
yes.. dealer needs to update the ECM to latest GM programming..
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net