Just installed Kooks headers and cats -tune question

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
xgtoblack
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:13 am

Just installed Kooks headers and cats -tune question

Post by xgtoblack »

This past Friday I rented a lift in Miami and installed my Kooks headers and cats and used some anti fowlers on the rear o2's and so far no check engine light.. All went well. I currently have for the past 2 years the standard Diablo Sport Trinity 93 tune in and the car runs great. Before the install my NPP exhaust tips got pretty black, now they stay shiny without a speck of soot on them. Does that mean that I'm running too lean? I know that eventually I have to get a real tune either by mail (Diablew)or at a shop. Is it safe to run for a while with what I have ?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Just installed Kooks headers and cats -tune question

Post by mikel »

you'll be fine ;)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
xgtoblack
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:13 am

Re: Just installed Kooks headers and cats -tune question

Post by xgtoblack »

Thanks Mike. I have never data logged, but i would need to do for a diablew tune. Is this easy to do menu driven but just plugging into my data port?
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”