Unit lost OEM Tune

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
Tregers1
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:27 pm

Unit lost OEM Tune

Post by Tregers1 »

I had my cigarette lighter fuse blow which also powers OBDII in this truck. At any rate my trinity did not back up the OEM tune although it said it did. Once the fuse was changed my truck is now dead. I had just installed the tune and did not backup to pc. What do I do??? Please help!!!
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: Unit lost OEM Tune

Post by 06MonteSS »

You need to contact Diablosport Tech Support at [email protected] or 1-561-908-0040, option 1 for tech support... Mon-Fri, 9am-5:30pm (EST).
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”