Registration / Updating

For inTune users who prefer to not use Windows, we'll help you out in your own section.
geswek

Registration / Updating

Post by geswek »

I have an InTune for my GM truck.

Using MAC 10.11.3 version; when I try to update the updater crashes. I plugged it into a PC and it says the device is fully updated; so no biggie--but I primarily use MAC.

Also, I submitted for registration a week ago and have yet to receive anything.
mikel

Re: Registration / Updating

Post by mikel »

please post the nfo.xml file from the intune drive and we'll get you a registration file.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
svandevecht

Post by svandevecht »

I have an Intune and filed a registration, but the device can still not be updated and give same message.

second:

Few months ago, I installed a tune and all worked fine.

Now today, I connected it to adjust the shifting firmness, but it was not connecting.. It kept on saying key on / off.. Few times and after that it just froze.. So for that reason I tried to update it now, to see if it helps.. But in any case, it worked the first time?

Pls help.

PS: I work with a MAC
geswek

Post by geswek »

mikel wrote:please post the nfo.xml file from the intune drive and we'll get you a registration file.

Here it is.
Attachments
info.xml
(1.96 KiB) Downloaded 746 times
cchantler

Post by cchantler »

Having issues registering/updating InTune. From what I'm seeing on these threads, but is not mentioned anywhere, I'm guessing each device requires its own unique registration file based off the info.xml file from that device? I've tried downloading other reg files from links in the forum but none of them have taken. I have noticed that most people that are getting their own reg files are getting their units to successfully register and update. If you could help me out with a reg file for this unit, I would be forever grateful

Mac OSX
2013 F150 EcoBoost
Info.xml is attached
Attachments
info.xml
(2.01 KiB) Downloaded 735 times
mikel

Post by mikel »

I've emailed all 3 of you a reg file, save it to the intune drive and let the device import it then you can proceed with updating.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
cchantler

Post by cchantler »

mikel wrote:I've emailed all 3 of you a reg file, save it to the intune drive and let the device import it then you can proceed with updating.

Thanks

Thanks Mike! Worked like a breeze!