Page 1 of 1

Registration / Updating

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:42 am
by geswek
I have an InTune for my GM truck.

Using MAC 10.11.3 version; when I try to update the updater crashes. I plugged it into a PC and it says the device is fully updated; so no biggie--but I primarily use MAC.

Also, I submitted for registration a week ago and have yet to receive anything.

Re: Registration / Updating

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:15 pm
by mikel
please post the nfo.xml file from the intune drive and we'll get you a registration file.

Re: Registration / Updating

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:14 am
by svandevecht
I have an Intune and filed a registration, but the device can still not be updated and give same message.

second:

Few months ago, I installed a tune and all worked fine.

Now today, I connected it to adjust the shifting firmness, but it was not connecting.. It kept on saying key on / off.. Few times and after that it just froze.. So for that reason I tried to update it now, to see if it helps.. But in any case, it worked the first time?

Pls help.

PS: I work with a MAC

Re: Registration / Updating

Posted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:59 pm
by geswek
mikel wrote:please post the nfo.xml file from the intune drive and we'll get you a registration file.

Here it is.

Re: Registration / Updating

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:27 pm
by cchantler
Having issues registering/updating InTune. From what I'm seeing on these threads, but is not mentioned anywhere, I'm guessing each device requires its own unique registration file based off the info.xml file from that device? I've tried downloading other reg files from links in the forum but none of them have taken. I have noticed that most people that are getting their own reg files are getting their units to successfully register and update. If you could help me out with a reg file for this unit, I would be forever grateful

Mac OSX
2013 F150 EcoBoost
Info.xml is attached

Re: Registration / Updating

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:26 am
by mikel
I've emailed all 3 of you a reg file, save it to the intune drive and let the device import it then you can proceed with updating.

Thanks

Re: Registration / Updating

Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:34 pm
by cchantler
mikel wrote:I've emailed all 3 of you a reg file, save it to the intune drive and let the device import it then you can proceed with updating.

Thanks

Thanks Mike! Worked like a breeze!