2012 CTS-V Tune throttle response problem

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
Tim
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:04 pm

2012 CTS-V Tune throttle response problem

Post by Tim »

Howdy,

My current problem is that after installing the 91 Octane w/pulley tune the Throttle ignores inputs while in 2nd gear.

From 1st gear to 2nd at high speed it functions above 3k RPM, however if I'm just daily driving it, and I go from 1st to 2nd and my rev counter is below 3k the throttle just doesnt send any inputs to the engine.

Oddly if I shift to 3rd the problem vanishes and everything is right with the world. (until I downshift back into 2nd again)

2012 CTS-V Coupe
Stock Engine
6-Speed Manual

T1000 Trinity w/latest firmware

Using gas_gm_crom.

Thoughts? What am I doing wrong?


-Tim
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58772
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 2012 CTS-V Tune throttle response problem

Post by mikel »

this is really odd, i see you are already working with Mike M via email, but I have never seen or heard of an issue like this before...
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”