PCM Calibration might need an update

Post any issues or questions regarding the inTune auto updater application, or any PC related issues here.
Post Reply
bgeiger85
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:48 pm

PCM Calibration might need an update

Post by bgeiger85 »

My truck recently got the recall fixed which included updating the PCM. When I tried to put my tune back it the error came up PCM Calibration might need and update 1crr6kg6ds565770. When I plugged it in it did not offer any updates or download options. The vehicle is a 2013 ram 1500 with the 3.6 and 8 speed. I have attached the info file please advise how to fix this issue.
Attachments
info.xml
(1.99 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
ramtruckfool
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:44 am

Re: PCM Calibration might need an update

Post by ramtruckfool »

2014 RAM same issue can't write to truck PCM. Just did most recent update. Please fix!
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: PCM Calibration might need an update

Post by mikel »

bgeiger85 wrote:My truck recently got the recall fixed which included updating the PCM. When I tried to put my tune back it the error came up PCM Calibration might need and update 1crr6kg6ds565770. When I plugged it in it did not offer any updates or download options. The vehicle is a 2013 ram 1500 with the 3.6 and 8 speed. I have attached the info file please advise how to fix this issue.
it seems you did not restore the stock tune prior to going ot the dealer, so you are in limbo as the tool does not recognize the pcm now.
Please fax or email proof of the dealer service to us at [email protected] then call with the tool powered up and we will reset it then you'll be able to proceed with the updates.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
bgeiger85
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Re: PCM Calibration might need an update

Post by bgeiger85 »

Thank you. I have sent the photos to the email suggested
conductortroy
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Re: PCM Calibration might need an update

Post by conductortroy »

me to
bgeiger85
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:48 pm

Re: PCM Calibration might need an update

Post by bgeiger85 »

Mikel,

I have been attempting to call for a little bit now and after being on hold for about 10 minutes the phone line just went dead. I tried calling back and it went dead again, finally the third time the wait time went up to 20 minutes.

I am sure it was just a busy time of the day but I did want to pass the feedback on to you
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58774
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: PCM Calibration might need an update

Post by mikel »

sorry about that, monday after a 3 day weekend is always super busy, tomorrow should be better :)
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
User avatar
340demonlover
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Re: PCM Calibration might need an update

Post by 340demonlover »

I took my 2010 Challenger in for the airbag recall and now when I try to put my tune back in it says PCM calibration might need an update. I tried updating it and its not updating. I had the stock tune back in it when I took it back to the dealer. I have a dyno tune in the Intune I need for racing, which is starting soon. Please help. Lee
Post Reply

Return to “Auto Updater/PC related issues”