Page 1 of 1
2016 Chevrolet Trax Support ?
Posted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:18 pm
by adimas
Hi There,
I am from Indonesia and just recently purchase 2016 Chevrolet Trax and I am interested to purchase Diablosport Trinity.
I could only find Trinity support for 2015 Chevrolet Trax. Could you please advice if 2016 Chevrolet Trax is supported?
Thank you
Re: 2016 Chevrolet Trax Support ?
Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:23 pm
by mikel
Not yet, we have not added the 2016 models yet.
Re: 2016 Chevrolet Trax Support ?
Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:33 am
by adimas
mikel wrote:Not yet, we have not added the 2016 models yet.
Thanks, mikel. Is there a plan to provide support for 2016 Chevy Trax? Could you please share information regarding estimated time of availability?
Thank you
Re: 2016 Chevrolet Trax Support ?
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:09 am
by mikel
Yes, we plan to add it, but its all new on our end and will take a bit of time.
Thanks
Re: 2016 Chevrolet Trax Support ?
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:17 am
by adimas
mikel wrote:Yes, we plan to add it, but its all new on our end and will take a bit of time.
Thanks
Thanks, mikel! That is great news.
I just received e-mail from other tuning device company. They don't mention support for Chevrolet Trax in their supported vehicle list on their website. I submitted a query regarding 2016 Chevrolet Trax list to their support team and the support team asked my VIN. Their tech support team checked my VIN and they said that my vehicle is actually supported.
This is surprising because they don't even mention compatibility with Chevrolet Trax of any years.
Would a VIN check identify if ECM in my car is actually 2015 ECM and only the car manufactured in 2016 so the ECM is accessible?
I can share my VIN to you through private messaging if this would give different result in terms of Trinity compatibility to my car.
Thank You
Re: 2016 Chevrolet Trax Support ?
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:48 am
by mikel
If the 10th digit of the VIN is an 'F', its a 2015 and we support it now, if it is a 'G', it is a 16 and we'll need some time

Re: 2016 Chevrolet Trax Support ?
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:02 am
by adimas
mikel wrote:If the 10th digit of the VIN is an 'F', its a 2015 and we support it now, if it is a 'G', it is a 16 and we'll need some time

Thanks for your prompt response, mikel. I will need to wait for 2016 compatibility because the 10th digit of the VIN is a 'G'.

Re: 2016 Chevrolet Trax Support ?
Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:10 pm
by umich1998
I don't know yet how to create a post of my own, so I'll piggy back here...
I just bought a 2016 Chevy Trax with the 1.4L Turbo engine. It puts out a measly 138 hp. I see you make a Trinity and inTune for the 2015 Trax. Are you guys planning on coming out with tuners for the 2016 version. Please say YES!
I had a Trinity for my 2010 Chevy Tahoe that was heavily modified. That thing pulled over 450 hp with a custom tune done by Diablew. I couldn't have been happier with the Trinity. You guys are awesome!
I hope it's in the works or that this message has convinced the powers that be. Thank you!