Page 1 of 1

2016 Durango R/t

Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:16 pm
by craigseverson123
I have had the Trinity for about 3 or 4 years now and used it on several of my vehicles, wondering if it will be able to be used on a 2016 Durango R/T?

Re: 2016 Durango R/t

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:59 am
by mikel
Once we release support and you get a modified pcm, yes.

Re: 2016 Durango R/t

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:21 pm
by craigseverson123
Thank you for the reply, will be checking back regularly so I can get the PCM when it gets released.

Re: 2016 Durango R/t

Posted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:54 pm
by Stoopalini
Any idea when support will be added for the 2016 Durango R/T? I see support is now available for the other Dodge 5.7 Hemi platforms, so hopefully this means the Durango is coming soon.

Re: 2016 Durango R/t

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:21 pm
by mikel
We just need a 16 Cherokee or Durango in house for some testing for a few days at this point.

Re: 2016 Durango R/t

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:46 pm
by mikel
We need a local Durango for testing so we can really support for the 2016 models. If anyone is local to us in the Sanford area please post up or shoot us an email.

Re: 2016 Durango R/t

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:47 am
by mikel
BUMP!

2016 Durango R/t

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:14 pm
by Jamestorug
I have a 2015 Dodge Durango R/T. I know tunes are available for the 14, but not the 15. I live in Davie, FL.

Re: 2016 Durango R/t

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:55 pm
by mikel
they are supported through 17....