Page 1 of 1

3.6 challenger traction control

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:28 am
by Goines7
Tonight I turned off the traction control through my trinity and stomped on it and spun the tires and after it quit spinning the transmission wouldn't seem to pull in drive or in forward. It finally started pulling I got to the side of the road turned the traction control back on and it drove fine after that in drive and reverse. Any ideas as to what could have been the issue I don't understand why the traction control would have caused an issue with the transmission

Re: 3.6 challenger traction control

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:50 am
by Vas@Diablosport
when you disabled traction control and did your burnout, did you hit the rev limiter at all?

its possible you hit the trans max revolutions and it threw the car in limp mode... if this happens, you dont have to reenable traction control, you only have to cycle the ignition off then back on.