Page 1 of 1

2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:23 pm
by mikel
We need a 16 Cherokee or Durango V8 for testing at our Sanford, FL facility.
If you are local and interested, please post up or email [email protected]

Thanks

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:25 pm
by mikel
BUMP!!

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:44 pm
by mikel
Bump for a free PCM and tuner!

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:48 am
by mikel
BUMP!

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:50 am
by Stoopalini
I thought you guys had a 2016 Durango R/T in house already for testing? Do you still need one of these, or do you just need a SRT Cherokee now?

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:54 am
by mikel
we need one or the other.

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:56 am
by Stoopalini
Ok. I'll spread the word on the Durango forums. I know several folks (including myself) are waiting for this. If I wasn't in Texas, I would offer mine up!

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:38 am
by mikel
Stoopalini wrote:Ok. I'll spread the word on the Durango forums. I know several folks (including myself) are waiting for this. If I wasn't in Texas, I would offer mine up!
You did good :)

Seems your post found someone locally, truck is in the shop as I type this, thanks!

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:07 am
by Stoopalini
Sweet! Got it out on the forums and in some Facebook groups. Glad we found someone.

He said the testing has been completed, correct? Any idea when it will be available?

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:41 am
by mikel
Hoping to see a release this week :)

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:00 pm
by Stoopalini
Fantastic! I'll be watching for it :D

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:26 pm
by bucky440
Any update on the release for the 2016 Grand Cherokee 5.7? I was at my dealer last week to install a cat back and the 2017's are already on the lot . Thanks.

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:44 am
by mikel
bucky440 wrote:Any update on the release for the 2016 Grand Cherokee 5.7? I was at my dealer last week to install a cat back and the 2017's are already on the lot . Thanks.
It been held up for some other builds, but should be out today as I understand it.

Thanks

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:15 am
by Stoopalini
Still no love for the 2016 Durango :(

I appreciate your updates Mike, and completely understand there's nothing you can do to expedite the release.

Oh well, I suppose "good things come to those who wait" applies here ;)

Re: 2016 Cherokee 5.7/6.4 or Durango 5.7 needed for testing

Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:18 am
by mikel
Its been released now, just hasnt been announced yet.