Page 1 of 1
2016 Z06 Tune?
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:01 pm
by drlc7
2016 Z06 Auto trans, which tune do I use? GM Gas Can 1r13r ? Or Mega crom 1r13? I am using the T1000. Thanks
Re: 2016 Z06 Tune?
Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:49 am
by mikel
1r13r is the latest.
Re: 2016 Z06 Tune?
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:09 pm
by JLANTONI
I just received the T-1000 for my 2016 zo6 automatic. It only came with the 91 octane tune??? How do I access the 93 octane tune?? I have tried downloading the updates for tunes on your website and it does not work no matter what I do. I followed all the directions and steps perfectly right out of the box with no luck. Please advise! Thanks!
Re: 2016 Z06 Tune?
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:07 pm
by 06MonteSS
Diablo Tune is the 93 octane tune
Re: 2016 Z06 Tune?
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:15 pm
by JLANTONI
Thanks foe the response! I have another issue....now it is saying original backup is corrupt...any advice on this one?
Re: 2016 Z06 Tune?
Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:31 am
by mikel
did you select manual trans?
I assume this is an 8 speed auto?
Re: 2016 Z06 Tune?
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:23 pm
by dentz06
I am having the same issue. It says that the back up is corrupt and won't let me go any further. What do I do at this point? I don't want to restore the "corrupt" backup to my car and start over do I?