Page 1 of 1

test vehicle

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:10 pm
by coreyh18
I just bought a 2011 Ram Dodge 1500 5.7 Hemi 4x4 I would like to test the trinity T1000 on my truck to see how it will perform

Re: test vehicle

Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:42 am
by mikel
Thanks, we've got them pretty well covered :)

Re: test vehicle

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:14 am
by Dboys75
Hello,
I have a 2016 Yukon XL Denali 6.2. Are you interested in using it as a test vehicle?

Re: test vehicle

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:33 am
by mikel
thanks, we have them supported currently, but may need a vehicle or two for 8 speed testing soon.
Where are you located?

Thanks

Re: test vehicle

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:24 pm
by Dboys75
I have the 8 speed tranny, located North of Houston, Texas.