Page 1 of 1

Need Help Setting Up 1st Time

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:28 pm
by samco
I just got my Trinity today. I think Ive done all updates, but I cant find my vehicle on the set up menu... Ive got a 2006 Chevy 1500HD with 6.0L :blowup:

Re: Need Help Setting Up 1st Time

Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:09 pm
by samco
Ended up using 2005 Silverado with 6.0 option, hopefully this will work just as good???

Re: Need Help Setting Up 1st Time

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:06 am
by nexxusty
Exactly what do you mean you've done all the updates?

You put on the latest GM Gas firmware?

Your truck will be in there if you did.

I wouldn't even consider using options for another truck. Especially a lesser year.

Re: Need Help Setting Up 1st Time

Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:17 am
by mikel
you should be abele to select that vehicle, try 04. Same difference, all takes you to the same place.