Corrupted Back up
Posted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:44 pm
I was trying to install a tune on my 2016 C7 Z06. All was going fine it seemed until I tried to modify the stock tune. All I wanted to do was lower the temp at which the fans come on. It gave me an error message saying that the original backup appeared to be corrupt. It will not let me do anything else. Where do I go from here?
2016 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06 Automatic
Trinity T1000.
Just updated the software this morning.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Since this is on a Saturday, the tech support lines are not being answered. At this point, I am afraid to start the vehicle and don't know if it is safe to start over, since that would mean that I have to reinstall what the device is saying is a "corrupt" backup.
Thanks in advance for your help.
2016 Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06 Automatic
Trinity T1000.
Just updated the software this morning.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Since this is on a Saturday, the tech support lines are not being answered. At this point, I am afraid to start the vehicle and don't know if it is safe to start over, since that would mean that I have to reinstall what the device is saying is a "corrupt" backup.
Thanks in advance for your help.