Page 1 of 1

CMR Support Required

Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:58 am
by johanswift
Being new to the cmr tuning environment, I'd like to obtain some clarity on specific tuning parameters for jeep wrangler jk 2008 3.8. I have fitted a sprintex supercharger and using cmr to fine tune specific aspects.

Please advise where I could get support documentation or assistance.

Of immediate interest is the scaling of the 050-33224ab map sensor used and the specific parameters contained in the VE scalar section related to Max MAP pressure.

I will also like to know know that parameter MAX PRESSURE RATIO TO CALCULATE MAP does if set to 0 or other value such as 0.91.

Your help wil be much appreciated.

Re: CMR Support Required

Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:53 pm
by mikel
do you have access to our cmr advanced sections down below?

Re: CMR Support Required

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:30 am
by johanswift
I don't see A CMR ADVANCED SECTION option below.

Re: CMR Support Required

Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:25 am
by garrett
Refresh and you should have access to the CMR forum.

Re: CMR Support Required

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:56 pm
by CandM
Can someone add me to the CMR Advanced Section Please

Re: CMR Support Required

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:30 pm
by mikel
CandM wrote:Can someone add me to the CMR Advanced Section Please
What cmr username is tied to the account?