Page 1 of 1

Who is the reputable tuner for GM 2.0 turbo?

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:15 am
by uptownV
Hello guys, I know Lew, Mikel, Johan are all good tuners for the GM N/A engines but the GM 2.0 turbo direct injection is a pretty new engine and would like to know who has the moat experience.

The vehicle is a Caddy ATS 2.0 Turbo.

Thanks!

Re: Who is the reputable tuner for GM 2.0 turbo?

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:44 am
by 06MonteSS
I've done a few.. honestly, not a lot to do over the diablo tunes on those cars.. they have it setup well already.. and I do not touch WOT settings on factory supercharged/turbo vehicles, I use whatever diablosport's WOT settings are, since they developed their WOT part of the tunes on a dyno and are safe, so that's not something I would change via email tuning anyway.

Re: Who is the reputable tuner for GM 2.0 turbo?

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:35 pm
by mikel
We saw 53 rwhp over stock with the tunes on my 2.0T ATS, they work really well :)

Re: Who is the reputable tuner for GM 2.0 turbo?

Posted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:37 am
by olineallthetime
Bad news racing makes an amazing tune for the ATS 2.0T and any other LTG. He can send you a CMR file. I noticed a big difference in driveability over the canned tune.