Page 1 of 2

PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:35 pm
by MAK89
I was trying to see if there was any updates for my Diablo Sport DCX tuned for a 2012 Durango 5.7L. Software updated when plugged into the computer as there was new software. Went to update new settings to Vehicle and keep receiving the same message that PCM calibration needs update. Removed and plugged back into computer and no updates were found. Plugged back into vehicle to install and received the same message. Tried to reset back to factory setting and it wouldnt allow me to do it.

Not sure what else to do and I am hoping that somebody can help me... Please

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:33 pm
by conductortroy
me too any info

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:28 pm
by MAK89
Not yet. Still waiting on help from Diablo. First time I have used one of there runners..

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:48 am
by mikel
MAK89 wrote:I was trying to see if there was any updates for my Diablo Sport DCX tuned for a 2012 Durango 5.7L. Software updated when plugged into the computer as there was new software. Went to update new settings to Vehicle and keep receiving the same message that PCM calibration needs update. Removed and plugged back into computer and no updates were found. Plugged back into vehicle to install and received the same message. Tried to reset back to factory setting and it wouldnt allow me to do it.

Not sure what else to do and I am hoping that somebody can help me... Please
the device is not requesting an update and is married to your vehicle, has it been to a dealer since you last tuned it?

Thanks

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:41 pm
by MAK89
It was at the auto body shop after it was in an accident, but I don't think they did anything to it but i could be wrong. It was the first time I updated the tuner since purchased as I didn't know if it needed updates. Is there something I can do to reset it back to original settings now that there was an update. Maybe a sequence I can follow to marry the tuner back to the vehicle if they did change something while in the shop.

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:16 am
by MAK89
MAK89 wrote:It was at the auto body shop after it was in an accident, but I don't think they did anything to it but i could be wrong. It was the first time I updated the tuner since purchased as I didn't know if it needed updates. Is there something I can do to reset it back to original settings now that there was an update. Maybe a sequence I can follow to marry the tuner back to the vehicle if they did change something while in the shop.
Would be nice if the people that you buy a product from help with support when it doesn't work.

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:40 am
by mikel
try to restore the stock tune to the vehicle and tell me what it says when you do that please.

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:57 pm
by MAK89
I tried to reset to stock setting stored on my DCX and it says the same thing. That the PCM needs to be updated. Plug into PC to instal update. But there is no update.

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:19 pm
by MAK89
MAK89 wrote:I tried to reset to stock setting stored on my DCX and it says the same thing. That the PCM needs to be updated. Plug into PC to instal update. But there is no update.

Sent in what my programmer says when trying to reload original tune. still waiting on help. not sure what takes so long to get answers.

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:29 am
by mikel
please post the info.xml file from the intune drive.

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:59 pm
by Cwffwc
I am a new user. I am having the same problem: "the PCM needs to be updated. Plug into PC to install update. But there is no update." A previous post reply asked for the XML file on the intune drive. The following is what is on my inTune drive.

Please help !!!!

Frank

<?xml version="1.0"?>
-<tool_info> <main svn="9115" sw_rev="1r04j" full_version="InTune-1r04j 03/14/2016 10:51:37 AM"/> <registration status="1" sn="KUD7VEC-8"/> <cal_id CM1="05150729AEke3z0" PCM="05156128AG"/> <restore bc="0" vin="2C3CDYBT7CH227892" id="0"/> <system_db vin="1r01g" dtc="1r01a" info="1r01b"/> <db pid="1r01b" tune="1r01v" mfr="DCX"/> <db pid="1r01b" mfr="FORD"/> <db pid="1r01a" mfr="GM"/> <license tuned="0" avail="1"/> <unsupported vin="2C3CDYBT7CH227892" oem="DCX" calid="05156128AG"/> <updates count="10"/> <oem tool_oem="DIABLODCX"/> <reg reg="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"/> </tool_info>

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:01 pm
by MAK89
If you look at the initial post I have posted the file there as I read on someone else's post that you would require it. So I thought I would add it on my first post so that you could see what was happening.

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:08 pm
by MAK89
Ok. I posted my info Tuesday as you asked for it Monday an it is now Thursday. How long does it take for anyone to look at my file and figure out why I cannot instal the original tune or why the new update keeps saying that I need to update PCM when there is no update.

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:24 pm
by mikel
MAK89 wrote:If you look at the initial post I have posted the file there as I read on someone else's post that you would require it. So I thought I would add it on my first post so that you could see what was happening.
you must have been updated by a dealer as it is still asking for an update despite being married to your vehicle.
Give us a call and we can reset it for you.

Thanks

Re: PCM Calibration update needed error

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:50 pm
by MAK89
Ok will do. What would be the best time to call and number?