'10 6.4l no throttle

Post questions/comments about your Trinity for your Ford diesel truck.

Moderator: mikel

jboyer92

'10 6.4l no throttle

Post by jboyer92 »

trinity will load pcm and tcm but when put in gear the truck will only rev to 1200 rpm and dumps thick black smoke. this did not happen until I updated my trinity. tech support sent my files to "engineering" and after two weeks I FINALLY called them back and they said nothing was wrong and that was the end, having a multitude of other problems with this unit. I would like a link to the previous update, the one that came factory on my trinity in 14
mikel

Re: '10 6.4l no throttle

Post by mikel »

jboyer92 wrote:trinity will load pcm and tcm but when put in gear the truck will only rev to 1200 rpm and dumps thick black smoke. this did not happen until I updated my trinity. tech support sent my files to "engineering" and after two weeks I FINALLY called them back and they said nothing was wrong and that was the end, having a multitude of other problems with this unit. I would like a link to the previous update, the one that came factory on my trinity in 14
Please download this and load it ot the trinity, and let me know if it is better when you are done

http://www.diablosport.com/dsdl/downloa ... -1r13.crom
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com