cold start 04 cobra
Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:38 pm
On cold mornings like today I get a very long crank before it starts its lean!
I look up cranking fuel in the tune its at stock settings,
What do I change to help this cold start lean condition?
Cranking fuel is in functions, scalars and tables Where do I make my changes,
and by how much? Or am I looking in the wrong place to correct this?
I AM ON E85 FUEL
04 cobra AMZ1
Mods 2,3 whipple long tubes
id 1000 inj.
SCT 3000
Signal blade T B
Return style fuel system set at 40 psi at idle vacuum line off..
Thank you for your help
MB
I look up cranking fuel in the tune its at stock settings,
What do I change to help this cold start lean condition?
Cranking fuel is in functions, scalars and tables Where do I make my changes,
and by how much? Or am I looking in the wrong place to correct this?
I AM ON E85 FUEL
04 cobra AMZ1
Mods 2,3 whipple long tubes
id 1000 inj.
SCT 3000
Signal blade T B
Return style fuel system set at 40 psi at idle vacuum line off..
Thank you for your help
MB