I have a 2003 Mustang Mach 1 with cold air intake and 4.10 gears in the rear end. I bought it like this. It has a module in the computer and does not appear to have any connections to it like the ones you sell. it says diablo sports on it.
My speedometer reads 10 miles faster than I am actually going. I also have a predator programmer. Can I take the module out , adjust for the gears, and then put the module back in. I figured that thie module would overide anything that the predator reprograms. Is this true? Do I have to get the module reprogrammed?
Delta Chip
Moderator: mikel
- mikel
- Posts: 58775
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: Delta Chip
No, you cannot use both.
What I would suggest is to either remove the chip and tune the car with the Predator, or have the chip reflashed by a CMR dealer to correct the speedo.
Thanks
What I would suggest is to either remove the chip and tune the car with the Predator, or have the chip reflashed by a CMR dealer to correct the speedo.
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]