u7194 HELP
u7194 HELP
Hi i just got my predator today i loaded the 87 tune and disable the DOD everthing went fine. then i drove it about 6 miles and my e break and ABS light came on i can i fix this thank you
2007 silverado
5.3
2007 silverado
5.3
RE: u7194 HELP
someone needs to answer this guy.... did you do the install very carefully? word for word in the product manual instructions? I just received my diablo today too... for a 2007 6.0. Very curious about your case before I do mine.
- mikel
- Posts: 58772
- Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
- Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
- Contact:
RE: u7194 HELP
Do you have non stock sized tires?
Thanks
Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
[email protected]
RE: u7194 HELP
hey i just called down there i told them what i did 87 tune removed DOD and tire size. She said that it was my tire size so i rest them back and installed the 87 tune. i drove it about 10 miles so for so good. what can i do to change my tire size with out that happenig agin
-
sickREDsierra
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:06 pm
RE: u7194 HELP
just go into "modify parameters"...and then "tire/wheel size", and input the new size of your tire (metric size)

2007 Sierra, 370 C.I. , Custom CompCam, ProEdge 3600 converter, 4.11's with eaton LSD, Foose 20's, DynoTune Nitrous, Patriot CNC'd heads
-
CANUCKPREDATOR
- Posts: 1617
- Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 pm
RE: u7194 HELP
I have this same problem. I have never been able to find a tire size that works. I have accepted the fact that my speedo is off. I have GPSd the truck so I know how fast I am going. I found out the MOST vehicle computer will only accept a 3% change in tire size, more than that they go stupid 
RE: u7194 HELP
i have one size biger tire then stock you would think it would be able to work with that good thing i dont have a 6in lift with 35
RE: u7194 HELP
yup, good thing...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
RE: u7194 HELP
I have 305/60-20 set in my programmer with the 87 tune on my 07 nbs silverda and the Staility light and traction came on one time about 6000 miles ago but everything works fine for me...the tire are really 34.5x12.5-20, i read that 35 or bigger the lights come on.
-
sickREDsierra
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:06 pm
RE: u7194 HELP
i had pure HELL trying to recalculate for these rear tires i have. they are 345/50 r 32" but they hook up good!


2007 Sierra, 370 C.I. , Custom CompCam, ProEdge 3600 converter, 4.11's with eaton LSD, Foose 20's, DynoTune Nitrous, Patriot CNC'd heads
RE: u7194 HELP
AAAAAHAHAHAHHA! ^^^
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
-
sickREDsierra
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:06 pm
RE: u7194 HELP
thought you would love that!
these rear tires are slingin mud real bad too, i dont know what to do ? i may go down to the 30" rimzzz
these rear tires are slingin mud real bad too, i dont know what to do ? i may go down to the 30" rimzzz

2007 Sierra, 370 C.I. , Custom CompCam, ProEdge 3600 converter, 4.11's with eaton LSD, Foose 20's, DynoTune Nitrous, Patriot CNC'd heads
RE: u7194 HELP
hmmm... maybe get some fender flares put on there...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
-
sickREDsierra
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:06 pm
RE: u7194 HELP
well, if you notice, these tires are touching my rear bumper.... lol
so i need some custom flares.

so i need some custom flares.

2007 Sierra, 370 C.I. , Custom CompCam, ProEdge 3600 converter, 4.11's with eaton LSD, Foose 20's, DynoTune Nitrous, Patriot CNC'd heads
RE: u7194 HELP
as soon as I see him around, I'll get the body shop guy on it.. 
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net