I2 stuck in loop

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the i2 on supported Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Buick, and Pontiac applications.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
gshea77
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:08 pm

I2 stuck in loop

Post by gshea77 »

I use a mac first off. I used the i2 and then plugged it into my mac. I then downloaded what I thought was the new software and now it won't work. It's stuck in a loop. If I plug it into my computer it just goes to a please wait, and when I plug it into my 2011 Silverado it loads unprocessed data, reboots and goes right through the process again. What do I do?
gshea77
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Re: I2 stuck in loop

Post by gshea77 »

Now it's stuck on please wait
gshea77
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:08 pm

Re: I2 stuck in loop

Post by gshea77 »

Working, I left it plugged into the truck for about a hour. But my cruise control doesn't work now. Any suggestions?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: I2 stuck in loop

Post by mikel »

look on the drive, macs seem to put files there that dont belong, delete anything thats not one of the 4 folders or the info.xml file.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “i2/i3 for GM vehicles”