Page 1 of 1

2017 mustang gt roush cai w/105mm maf tube

Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:47 pm
by lucasforwalt
I am looking for a tune for my 2017 mustang gt, the maf tube is to large for when I drove it after installing the cai it felt bogged down and the rpm's were all over the place. I also have a borla 3" exhaust. I am looking to get the most out of the vehicle.

Re: 2017 mustang gt roush cai w/105mm maf tube

Posted: Sat May 06, 2017 12:18 pm
by lucasforwalt
Any help would be appreciated.

Re: 2017 mustang gt roush cai w/105mm maf tube

Posted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:24 pm
by lucasforwalt
Does anyone on here still do custom tunes?

Re: 2017 mustang gt roush cai w/105mm maf tube

Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:33 pm
by tuningss
Hello. We offer custom tuning for all supported Diablosport vehicles.