i2 wont update - but says vehicle not supported
Posted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:52 pm
Every time I run the Ignition updater on my i2 it downloads 2 files, the updater runs on the i2. Eventually it says it's complete and to please reboot, while Ignition says update is complete as well. Then it reboots and does the update again, and just continues in this loop forever unless I delete the group_update file on the i2.
Unit was purchased used and unmarried, I am running a 2004 Dodge SRT4 totally stock. info.xml is attached.
Edit: The attached screen flashes for a sec when the i2 reboots before it changes to a screen that says updates are complete with a bunch of options to buy additional licenses.
Unit was purchased used and unmarried, I am running a 2004 Dodge SRT4 totally stock. info.xml is attached.
Edit: The attached screen flashes for a sec when the i2 reboots before it changes to a screen that says updates are complete with a bunch of options to buy additional licenses.