17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

Post any questions or comments about your Trinity for your GM car or gas truck here.

Moderators: 06MonteSS, mikel

Post Reply
Pdotwee
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:55 pm

17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

Post by Pdotwee »

Any Updates?
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: 17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

Post by 06MonteSS »

update was released last week.. run the updater on the tool...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Jayzmaro10
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Re: 17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

Post by Jayzmaro10 »

Mine still isn't working right. It hangs at tool updating on the DSDL.
Kei220
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 3:48 pm

Re: 17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

Post by Kei220 »

mine ask me to update after attached it the car and there is no more newer updates
2017 Chevy silverado 1500 hope there is update that solves this issue
Pdotwee
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Re: 17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

Post by Pdotwee »

Installed diablo tune and turned off dod/ and still going into 4cyl mode. Truck also feels sluggish.. am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

Post by mikel »

Pdotwee wrote:Installed diablo tune and turned off dod/ and still going into 4cyl mode. Truck also feels sluggish.. am I doing something wrong or am I missing something?
can you post the backup and last tune written files from the i2 drive please?
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Pdotwee
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:55 pm

Re: 17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

Post by Pdotwee »

I'm using the trinity 1000 , how do I pull up a backup ?
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: 17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

Post by 06MonteSS »

need to use the DSDownloader software on your Windows PC...
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Chorizo91
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Re: 17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

Post by Chorizo91 »

So I used my intune for the first time today and I noticed that it does not give me an option to tune the transmission. Is there no transmission tuning for 2017 silverado 5.3? I have the 6 speed
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58771
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: 17 Silverado 6 Speed 5.3

Post by mikel »

Chorizo91 wrote:So I used my intune for the first time today and I noticed that it does not give me an option to tune the transmission. Is there no transmission tuning for 2017 silverado 5.3? I have the 6 speed
Yes, 6 speed is supported.
Post the info.xml file from the i2 drive please.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
Post Reply

Return to “Trinity GM Gas”