Page 1 of 1

2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds

Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:11 am
by victoraiken
Why can I turn off the speed governor? The truck stop pulling at 112 mph.

Re: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds

Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:49 am
by mikel
you can disable it, have you set it to off then loaded the tune?

Re: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds

Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:40 pm
by victoraiken
Thanks Mike;
I never looked there, my apology for asking with out fully looking. Again thanks!!

Re: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds

Posted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:23 pm
by victoraiken
Yes i did and still stoping at 112. Can you help?

Re: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:29 pm
by Chorizo91
Hey Victor, this is unrelated to the speed limiter.

Were you able to tune the transmission with your tool? I have the i2 and it only lets me tune the ecm. I contacted DiabloSport and they were going to get back to me and I haven't heard from them in 3 days. I have a 2017 Silverado 5.3 6 speed.

According to this I should be able to tune the tranny, this page is the reason I bought it.

http://www.diablosport.com/latest-relea ... ng-tuning/

Re: 2017 silverado 5.3,6 speeds

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:46 pm
by mikel
victoraiken wrote:Yes i did and still stoping at 112. Can you help?
please post the files from the tunes folder on your i2 drive.

Thanks