Page 1 of 1
tune for steeda cold air intake
Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:41 pm
by jraugustus
I recently bought a steeda cold air intake kit for my 2006 mustang GT but have not yet installed it. The boys at Steeda and my buddy (who knows a hell of a lot more about this than i do) recommend I obtain the specific steeda tunes for my predator U7140. the Steeda boys say this update is vs26. My U7140 has the latest Diablosport updates. Where can I get the Steeda updates? As I want this to be smooth and flawless, i have not attempted to install anything yet.
Re: tune for steeda cold air intake
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:12 pm
by mikel
jraugustus wrote:I recently bought a steeda cold air intake kit for my 2006 mustang GT but have not yet installed it. The boys at Steeda and my buddy (who knows a hell of a lot more about this than i do) recommend I obtain the specific steeda tunes for my predator U7140. the Steeda boys say this update is vs26. My U7140 has the latest Diablosport updates. Where can I get the Steeda updates? As I want this to be smooth and flawless, i have not attempted to install anything yet.
From the main menu in the Predator, select options, then press 'up' one time, and select OEM select.
In this menu, you will see Steeda tunes, select this, and the next time you go to install the tune from the Predator, it will be a tune set up for your Steeda CAI.
You will need revision 8r36 or newer to access these features.
Thanks
RE: Re: tune for steeda cold air intake
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:25 pm
by jdickles
I'm having the same problem finding a K&N tune for my u7146. I have a '01 Mustang GT and there is no OEM select option even with the r50d update.