Ignition Updater not detecting my i2
Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:44 pm
I plugin the device in to my Windows 10 PC. Ran the batch file IgnitionInstaller from X:\Updater\Windows
Downloaded and installed the software. Then it says: CONNECT DEVICE Please plug your device into your PC to check for Updates. (Software will locate device once connected)
But it is not detecting.
I tried disconnect/reconnect the device, reinstall ignition, install DiabloSport USB Driver 2.5, disable/re-enable i2 USB from Device Manager.
Ignition Updater version: 1.50.20410.47103
Application Information:
Vehicle 2r01t
GUI 2r01m
Installer 2r01e
Updater 2r01c
Logger 2r01a
Edit: info attached
Downloaded and installed the software. Then it says: CONNECT DEVICE Please plug your device into your PC to check for Updates. (Software will locate device once connected)
But it is not detecting.
I tried disconnect/reconnect the device, reinstall ignition, install DiabloSport USB Driver 2.5, disable/re-enable i2 USB from Device Manager.
Ignition Updater version: 1.50.20410.47103
Application Information:
Vehicle 2r01t
GUI 2r01m
Installer 2r01e
Updater 2r01c
Logger 2r01a
Edit: info attached