i2 not working... please help

Post here with any questions regarding the use of the Ignition updater software for PC or Mac

Moderator: sohfast94

Mafia3140

i2 not working... please help

Post by Mafia3140 »

i2 is not working right. Able to select "TUNE VEHICHLE" then on next screen it says make sure vehicle is run position and not on. After I click on continue it says PLEASE WAIT. at this point it does nothing else but stay on please wait. After fifteen minutes I disconnected it. I must add that the truck has a custom tune it in from the i2 and it only started this after an update from the IGNITION software. ALSO I'm unable to connect to my wifi. After I put in my password, it says please wait then after a short time it says session timed out.
mikel

Re: i2 not working... please help

Post by mikel »

save tgis to the i2 drive and let it import the file then try tuning again please.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Mafia3140

Post by Mafia3140 »

Thanks Mike, That solved all my problems. Great tech support.
danisrt8

Post by danisrt8 »

hi, i have a similar problem with the ignition updater because when i update my i2 for mi jeep srt8 6.1, a go to the tune vehicule, click on the advance tune and click in install standard tune and i select diablo tune and dont do anything, i cant install in my jeep. I attachment the info.xml. Please helppp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.