Page 1 of 1

2013 Chrysler 200 s

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:28 am
by 2013chrysler200s
I bought a trinity t1000 from a buddy and I let it read my car and what not I didn't do any tunes to my car and now my car will not start please help if I can't get help I'm taking it to the dealership ..... I even put my car back to "stock " and it still will not start please help I bought this car last Friday and I already miss it this happened Saturday morning

Re: 2013 Chrysler 200 s

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:36 pm
by mikel
everything went through with no errors?
try a battery disconnect/drain voltage then reconnect and see if it fires up.

Re: 2013 Chrysler 200 s

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:32 pm
by 2013chrysler200s
If it doesn't start what do I do after that?

Re: 2013 Chrysler 200 s

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:32 pm
by mikel
give us a call with the tool powered up in the vehicle please.