Cannot modify parameters

Post here with any questions specific to the use of the i2 on Chrysler vehicles.

Moderator: sohfast94

Post Reply
14_Ram
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:45 am

Cannot modify parameters

Post by 14_Ram »

Had to got the the dealer so I put the backup file back on the truck. Now back home, plug the tuner and it tells me it needs an update. So I did the update, then when in and put the Diablo tune in the trucck, after that I put my hemifever custom tune. Then I wanted to change my tire size, when in the tuner and when I get to modify parameters it is grey'd out. I cannot select it... I've tried several thing and I am not able to make any changes to the truck???

This is on a 14 Ram 1500 with the I2
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot modify parameters

Post by mikel »

please post up the info.xml file from the i2 drive so we can check this out.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
RLROACH
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Re: Cannot modify parameters

Post by RLROACH »

I'm having the same problem with my srt I can't even shut off the skip shift the only adjustment I can make are the tire size fan on or off with ac. The only choices I have is easy tune or tire size basically before I could change about anything I wanted including the fan temp since I have a 180 thermostat cold air intake and exhaust and the fuel I can use like 93 octane which is readily available here wtf is going on? :normal:
09 Dodge Ram Hemi Ram box Rocks
11 blackberry Durango awsome collor
User avatar
mikel
Posts: 58777
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:17 pm
Location: DiabloSport World Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Cannot modify parameters

Post by mikel »

RLROACH wrote:I'm having the same problem with my srt I can't even shut off the skip shift the only adjustment I can make are the tire size fan on or off with ac. The only choices I have is easy tune or tire size basically before I could change about anything I wanted including the fan temp since I have a 180 thermostat cold air intake and exhaust and the fuel I can use like 93 octane which is readily available here wtf is going on? :normal:
are you looking in the advanced tune menu?
Thats where you'll find the modify parameter menu.

Thanks
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

[email protected]
RLROACH
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:47 pm

Re: Cannot modify parameters

Post by RLROACH »

That is what I see in the advanced menu. I know everyone else don't know anything but I went through every screen looking for what I wanted and I can change tire size rear axle ratio and Diablo tune or standard tune. Those are my choices. Nothing else and the bad thing is it made me update before I could tune.the biggest reason I bought this was because I could shut off skip shift and adjust my fans to work with the 180 thermostat and now it doesn't it is worthless to me now.
09 Dodge Ram Hemi Ram box Rocks
11 blackberry Durango awsome collor
Post Reply

Return to “i2/i3 for Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Ram”