Page 1 of 1

Diablo inTune I-1000 G8 GT

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:27 am
by bhunter0830
I had recently purchased a Diablo inTune I-1000 for a 2009 Challenger R/T and have sold the Challenger and purchased a 2009 G8 GT. Will this work with the G8 and are there customizable tunes that can be downloaded for this car?

Re: Diablo inTune I-1000 G8 GT

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:43 am
by 06MonteSS
as long as you restored the original backup stock tune to your dodge, in order to unlock/reset the intune, yes it will work on your G8 GT..

run the updater on it to make sure it's updated to all the latest updates.. then you can connect to your G8 and select/install the preset canned tunes..

Re: Diablo inTune I-1000 G8 GT

Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:54 pm
by bhunter0830
Thank you! Are updates capible with a Mac or only PC?

Re: Diablo inTune I-1000 G8 GT

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:48 pm
by bhunter0830
So I have successfully updated the tuner and installed the 91 octane tune. Can someone give me a break down of the adjustable parameters and what each one does. Sorry I am new to this.

Re: Diablo inTune I-1000 G8 GT

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:50 pm
by mikel

Re: Diablo inTune I-1000 G8 GT

Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:29 pm
by 06MonteSS
heyyy now.. that's going back..I remember that site lol