Page 1 of 1

CMR in Canada

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:21 pm
by eastsidep
Hey guys I live in Calgary and can not find a Cmr dealer here, went to andys they say they have to set up there dyno and do runs first .I was wondering if there is a quicker way to obtain one? I offered my car up to andy as a test model and no response.

Thanks
Fred

RE: CMR in Canada

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:23 pm
by mikel
Andy...at dynotuneUSA?

RE: CMR in Canada

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:31 pm
by eastsidep
No andy at andys unlimited performance in Calgary Alberta he is suppose to be one of your dealers in canada.

RE: CMR in Canada

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:43 pm
by eastsidep
eastsidep wrote:No andy at andys unlimited performance in Calgary Alberta he is suppose to be one of your dealers in canada.
Hey guys I live in Calgary and can not find a Cmr dealer here, went to andys they say they have to set up there dyno and do runs first .I was wondering if there is a quicker way to obtain one? I offered my car up to andy as a test model and no response.

Thanks
Fred
No andy at andys unlimited performance in Calgary Alberta he is suppose to be one of your dealers in canada.

RE: CMR in Canada

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:02 pm
by mikel
Our dealer locator map does not accept Canadian postal codes for its search, so it may be tough.
You can click on the little Diablo icons onthe map and see all of the local dealers.

Thanks

Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:07 pm
by eastsidep
ok i will call all of them.thanks

Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:07 am
by sonicbluel
techmotion in calgary does diablo tuning