Page 1 of 1

Issues updating Intune I1000

Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:39 pm
by bigboyblue
Its been a few years since I updated my intune.
I just detuned my truck and went to update but I am getting the following message:

"Could not get file from the we cdrom-1r01w.itf, (o)"

How do I update this thing?
Please help. Thank you.

Using Windows 10 64bit.

Re: Issues updating Intune I1000

Posted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:53 pm
by mikel
please post the current info.xml file from the intune drive.

Re: Issues updating Intune I1000

Posted: Wed May 23, 2018 11:50 am
by bigboyblue
Thanks, mikel
I already got this resolved from Diablosport customer support.
They sent me a file to move to the intune drive and then i had to download the Ignition software.

Re: Issues updating Intune I1000

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:09 am
by RAM_Andy
mikel wrote:please post the current info.xml file from the intune drive.
Hello Mike, hello @06MonteSS

somehow the ignition software always runs into hold and the device doesn't give me any instructions.
What can I do?
The device when put on the truck always says "update required.

PLEASE HELP
diabolo-uncaught-exeptions.JPG
diabolo-uncaught-exeptions.JPG (67.61 KiB) Viewed 6846 times
diabolo-Error.JPG
diabolo-Error.JPG (141.86 KiB) Viewed 6846 times
No instructions on device
diabolo-noInstruction.JPG
diabolo-noInstruction.JPG (124.41 KiB) Viewed 6846 times

Re: Issues updating Intune I1000

Posted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 am
by mikel
is there a group_update.itfg on the intune drive?
if so delete it and then try the update once more.