Page 1 of 1

CMR on new laptop

Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:11 pm
by overkill
Hey Diablosport, bought a new laptop, not sure how to get CMR downloaded from the website anymore since the new site was launched, what's the best way to sign back up? My login on the forum here didn't change.

I had a 5.0.0 installer file on my old laptop that I tried but needs that computer limit reset.

Re: CMR on new laptop

Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:26 pm
by mikel
this link will always pull the latest cmr:

http://installers.diablosport.com/softw ... taller.exe


Thanks

Re: CMR on new laptop

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:31 pm
by overkill
Thank you Mike. When I go to register it says successful, then restarts and I get the message box saying it needs to register again and it repeats.

My hardware id is 0C8F0526-DF76

Re: CMR on new laptop

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:15 am
by mikel
overkill wrote:Thank you Mike. When I go to register it says successful, then restarts and I get the message box saying it needs to register again and it repeats.

My hardware id is 0C8F0526-DF76
cleared, try again please.

Re: CMR on new laptop

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:28 pm
by overkill
Looks like it worked, thank you Mike for the support