new tuner

Post questions or any issues with your inTune here.
Post Reply
Lttombear
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:59 pm

new tuner

Post by Lttombear »

I bought the I1000 sport tuner in 2011 for my Avalanche. I now have a 2018 Silverado, is the sport capable to tune the new vehicle? If needed where can I get the updates?
User avatar
06MonteSS
Posts: 18097
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:33 am
Contact:

Re: new tuner

Post by 06MonteSS »

No sir.. that intune i1000 is olllld and was discontinued many years ago... it will not work on your new truck at all.

you'd need the new inTune i3 8245 Platinum or the Trinity T2 EX 9245 Platinum for the new 2018 truck...

you can trade in that old intune i1000 to diablosport and they will give you a $100 discount on buying one of those new programmers from them.
06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
Image
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
Post Reply

Return to “General inTune forum”