i3 Basic

All General Questions can be posted here

Moderators: mikel, 06MonteSS

Kendebar

i3 Basic

Post by Kendebar »

I recently bought an i3 and was easily able to do the 87 Octane Tune, I have tried to go back and turn off the AFM/DOD and cannot get to that menu. I feel like I am doing something really simple and really wrong. Is there a pdf online anywhere of the menu tree for this turner? I just think I am not doing the right steps. Kendebar
mikel

Re: i3 Basic

Post by mikel »

go to the advanced tne menu and select the tune then pick the modify parameter option and go to AFM and set it to OFF, then back up and select apply tune.
Mike Litsch
DiabloSport Brand Manager
Diablo Tech support by phone:
561-908-0040
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST

tech@diablosport.com
Mykal451

Re: i3 Basic Menu Tree Request

Post by Mykal451 »

I have to agree with Kendebar. I even knew in advance to do the Modify Parameters thing, still struggled for a bit before I found it. A menu tree wouldn't hurt, especially when you consider the price for these i3's.
ty -mykal
06MonteSS

Re: i3 Basic

Post by 06MonteSS »

06MonteSS / DiabLew Tune
2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com -- www.diablocustomtuning.net
archesjuices

Re: i3 Basic Menu Tree Request

Post by archesjuices »

Mykal451 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:45 pm I have to agree with Kendebar. I even knew in advance to do the Modifygeometry dash world Parameters thing, still struggled for a bit before I found it. A menu tree wouldn't hurt, especially when you consider the price for these i3's.
ty -mykal
Refer to inTune i2/i3 user manual, I think it's not difficult to use.