Page 1 of 1

i3 Basic

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:01 pm
by Kendebar
I recently bought an i3 and was easily able to do the 87 Octane Tune, I have tried to go back and turn off the AFM/DOD and cannot get to that menu. I feel like I am doing something really simple and really wrong. Is there a pdf online anywhere of the menu tree for this turner? I just think I am not doing the right steps. Kendebar

Re: i3 Basic

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:24 pm
by mikel
go to the advanced tne menu and select the tune then pick the modify parameter option and go to AFM and set it to OFF, then back up and select apply tune.

Re: i3 Basic Menu Tree Request

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:45 pm
by Mykal451
I have to agree with Kendebar. I even knew in advance to do the Modify Parameters thing, still struggled for a bit before I found it. A menu tree wouldn't hurt, especially when you consider the price for these i3's.
ty -mykal

Re: i3 Basic

Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:13 pm
by 06MonteSS

Re: i3 Basic Menu Tree Request

Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:05 am
by archesjuices
Mykal451 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:45 pm I have to agree with Kendebar. I even knew in advance to do the Modifygeometry dash world Parameters thing, still struggled for a bit before I found it. A menu tree wouldn't hurt, especially when you consider the price for these i3's.
ty -mykal
Refer to inTune i2/i3 user manual, I think it's not difficult to use.